Now you can have your Raspberry Pi...and industrial I/O, too!
Sense and switch industrial-level loads with your Raspberry Pi®.
With Opto 22's Digital I/O System for Raspberry Pi, you can switch real-world electrical loads like industrial motors and pumps, and sense circuits and status through industrial-grade sensors, with your Raspberry Pi's GPIO.
Use your favorite Pi-supported programming language like Python, C, and more. Or, use Node-RED to quickly read and write I/O with these Pi build instructions.
For more information, including details about selecting your own racks and I/O modules, see our Selection Guide for Industrial Digital I/O for Raspberry Pi.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Get a complete starter kit with everything you need to get started with digital I/O for your Raspberry Pi. All you need is your Raspberry Pi (Pi 1 Models A+ or B+, Pi 2 Model B, Pi 3 Model B, or Pi Zero) and a 5V 2A power supply.
For a limited time, we've bundled the most popular I/O and rack choices at a special low price: Just $99 delivered within the USA!
Here's what you get:
- Digital I/O Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi
- 8-position I/O mounting rack
- 4 I/O modules (1 DC in, 1 DC out, 1 AC in, 1 AC out)
- Mounting accessories and ribbon cable
The Digital Industrial I/O for Raspberry Starter Kit includes the following (over $215 value):
- OPTO-P1-40P - Digital I/O Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi, including Pi mounting hardware
- G4PB8H - G4 8-channel Mounting Rack with Header Connector
- G4IDC5MA - G4 DC Input 10-32 VDC, 5 VDC Logic with Manual/Auto Switch
- G4OAC5 - G4 AC Output 12-140 VAC, 5 VDC Logic
- G4IAC5 - G4 AC Input 90-140 VAC/VDC, 5 VDC Logic
- G4ODC5 - G4 DC Output 5-60 VDC, 5 VDC Logic
The Starter Kit is compatible with any model Raspberry Pi that offers the 40-pin GPIO header connector, including Raspberry Pi 1 Models A+ and B+, Pi 2 Model B, Pi 3 Model B, and Pi Zero.
The Starter Kit gives you room to expand. Add up to 4 more G4 I/O modules from the extensive list of compatible G4 inputs and outputs.
Shipping and handling is included within the Continental United States.
When assembled with your Raspberry Pi and power supply, your Starter Kit will look like this:
For more information, including details about selecting your own racks and I/O modules, see our Selection Guide for Industrial Digital I/O for Raspberry Pi page.