What do you know about network security?
Probably not enough.
In fact when it comes to securing networks, especially keeping eyes away from key data and processes, we may never know enough.
But that shouldn't stop us from learning.
Read these 6 blog posts and learn some security information that may surprise you.
- The best kind of password to use
- What a Certificate Authority does—and why it matters
- Whether one single device or software can protect your data
- Pros and cons of monitoring equipment with your phone
- The difference between authentication and encryption
- How to build a secure Wifi network
Learn all this and a lot more in the blog series on Network Security.