Opto 22 Solid State Relays
- Power Series SSRs offer a wide variety of voltage (110-575 volts) and current options (3-45 amps).
- Z Series SSRs are low-cost, 10 amp SSRs with tool-free quick-connect terminals.
- Printed Circuit Series SSRs mount on circuit boards and control up to 4 amps.
- Heat Sink Series SSRs make installation easier with an integral heatsink.
The world's most reliable SSRs include:
- Over 40 years' experience in every SSR
- 4,000 volts of optical isolation
- UL and CSA recognized
- Power series SSRs
- Individually tested—twice
- Guaranteed for life!
Cross-Reference Product List
Guaranteed-for-life Opto 22 SSRs can be substituted in many cases for other manufacturers' SSRs.
The following list shows SSR part number matches and notes differences with other manufacturers' parts.
|Opto 22||Crydom||Crouzet (Crydom)||Notes|
|240A45||A2450||84134021||Opto 22 rated at 45 A.|
|120D45||D1240||--||Opto 22 rated at 45 A.|
|240Di10||D2410||84134000||Opto 22 has LED indicator.|
|240Di25||D2425||84134010||Opto 22 has LED indicator.|
|240D30-HS||D2425||--||Opto 22 has integrated heatsink and is rated at 30 A.|
|240D45||D2450||84134020||Opto 22 rated at 45 A.|
|240Di45||D2450||84134020||Opto 22 has LED indicator and is rated at 45 A.|
|480D25-HS||HD4825||--||Opto 22 has integrated heatsink.|
|480D45-12||HD4850||--||Opto 22 rated at 45 A.|
|575D15-12||--||84134100||Opto 22 operating voltage 100-600 VAC, rated at 15 A.|
|575D45-12||HD6025||84134120||Opto 22 operating voltage 100-600 VAC, rated at 45 A.|
|575D30-HS||HD6025||84134110||Opto 22 has integrated heatsink, operating voltage 100-600 VAC, rated at 30 A.|
|575Di45-12||HD6050||--||Opto 22 has LED indicator, operating voltage 100-600 VAC, rated at 45 A.|
|MP380D4||MCX380D5||--||Opto 22 rated at 4 A.|
|Z120D10||EZ240D12||--||Opto 22 rated at 10 A.|
|Z240D10||EZ240D12||--||Opto 22 rated at 10 A.|
|DC60S3||DC60S3||--||Opto 22 rated at 3 A.|
|DC60S5||DC60S5||84134750||Opto 22 rated at 5 A.|
NOTE: Although this information is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of July 2017, Opto 22 accepts no liability for the completeness or accuracy of the information nor for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Please let us know if you find inaccuracies.
Need the data sheet?
The data sheet includes part numbers and lots of information for choosing and using SSRs:
- Tips for heater loads, single-phase, and 3-phase motor control
- Sizing information and maximum current, including de-rating curves
- Heatsink requirements
- Mechanical relays vs. SSRs
- Resistors for limiting control current and required for inductive loads, like solenoid control
- SSRs in series for higher-voltage applications
- Zero-crossing turn-on circuit
- Testing for SSRs
- Troubleshooting FAQ